• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Books and such...
10-05-2010, 11:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2010, 02:21 PM by Larry Reese.)
RE: Books and such...
Okay, it won't let me post the full spreadsheet file list, or copy an paste as text. If you're interested in the full list (over 2000 items with all the details on pricing etc...), drop me a line here or an e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you. Ash, Rod, I'm sure we can work something out on payment if you come up with a list of what you'd like. As noted I am planning on $5 per work for the first 100 in an order, $4 each for the next 100, and $3 each for any beyond that. If someone wanted to buy the whole thing, at that price the total would be $6471 (according my calculator). However, in a case like that I think we might be able to cut a better deal. Given that a great deal of these are he-res scans of hard-back books that cost, in some cases, up to $90, I don't think this is a bad deal. Thanks again for checking it out.

Rod, Ash, Jason, I've e-mailed you the list.

LR

EDIT - Ash, there is no e-mail address for you in the system, so I couldn't send you the list.
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply