• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Want more info on this game?
09-23-2010, 08:24 AM,
Want more info on this game?
Trying to find more information on this game as I have not heard of it before, but all my google's for it bring up a game that looks like it was designed for little kids.

Can someone direct to me a link for this game?

Thanks.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2010, 05:34 AM,
RE: Want more info on this game?
Wow, the response is overwhelming.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-26-2010, 10:01 AM,
(09-26-2010, 05:34 AM)Weasel Wrote: Wow, the response is overwhelming.

What's the name of the game that you're looking for? I'm not being a smart ass; your original post doesn't say...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
09-27-2010, 04:57 AM,
Isn't SEA AND AIR the name of the game? If not, then what actual games are under this ladder? From the sound of your post I take it that S&A is not the name of the game which would explain why I cannot find it on the web.
09-27-2010, 10:56 PM,
(09-27-2010, 04:57 AM)Weasel Wrote: Isn't SEA AND AIR the name of the game? If not, then what actual games are under this ladder? From the sound of your post I take it that S&A is not the name of the game which would explain why I cannot find it on the web.

I don't think that this ladder is devoted to one specific game. I think that it's meant to cover titles like the HPS Naval Campaigns series, Defending the Reich, etc. that don't have their own dedicated ladder. If you go back a few pages I think that you'll find the names of some of the games that are covered in this section.

Hope that this helps....:)
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
09-28-2010, 03:25 AM,
Thanks. I was looking through the G sections to try and see what game it covered but couldn't find anything.

Cheers
10-03-2010, 10:18 PM,
cheersHi Chris,

this ladder covers the HPS Naval Campaign series, except of Tsushima,
Matrix War in the Pacific etc...,

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
10-04-2010, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2010, 03:14 AM by Weasel.)
thanks once again.
Looking at the WAR PLAN PACIFIC demo right now, might get this one.
10-04-2010, 03:27 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Want more info on this game?
Hi Chris.

HPS just released new updates for Jutland and Guadalcanal.
In case you like tactical multiplayer warfare, that would be a good choice. Uncommon Valour is (now) a low budget simulation for strategical warfare. Definetely a very good game. War in the Pacific / AE are successors with far more complexity.

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
10-04-2010, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2010, 03:54 AM by Weasel.)
Uncommon valor isn't War plan Pacific is it? Also, I use to own the old Avalon Hill board game WITP and while a good game, the Japs had no chance really after 1942. Does the computer game run that way too, or does it have balancing features?
Duh, never mind ref UCV.