• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Want more info on this game? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Naval Warfare Ladder (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Want more info on this game? (/showthread.php?tid=56892)

Pages: 1 2

Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 09-23-2010

Trying to find more information on this game as I have not heard of it before, but all my google's for it bring up a game that looks like it was designed for little kids.

Can someone direct to me a link for this game?

Thanks.

RE: Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 09-26-2010

Wow, the response is overwhelming.

RE: Want more info on this game? - Gasbag - 09-26-2010

(09-26-2010, 05:34 AM)Weasel Wrote: Wow, the response is overwhelming.

What's the name of the game that you're looking for? I'm not being a smart ass; your original post doesn't say...

RE: Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 09-27-2010

Isn't SEA AND AIR the name of the game? If not, then what actual games are under this ladder? From the sound of your post I take it that S&A is not the name of the game which would explain why I cannot find it on the web.

RE: Want more info on this game? - Gasbag - 09-27-2010

(09-27-2010, 04:57 AM)Weasel Wrote: Isn't SEA AND AIR the name of the game? If not, then what actual games are under this ladder? From the sound of your post I take it that S&A is not the name of the game which would explain why I cannot find it on the web.

I don't think that this ladder is devoted to one specific game. I think that it's meant to cover titles like the HPS Naval Campaigns series, Defending the Reich, etc. that don't have their own dedicated ladder. If you go back a few pages I think that you'll find the names of some of the games that are covered in this section.

Hope that this helps....:)

RE: Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 09-28-2010

Thanks. I was looking through the G sections to try and see what game it covered but couldn't find anything.

Cheers

RE: Want more info on this game? - Jolly Roger - 10-03-2010

cheersHi Chris,

this ladder covers the HPS Naval Campaign series, except of Tsushima,
Matrix War in the Pacific etc...,

Cheers, Klaus

RE: Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 10-04-2010

thanks once again.
Looking at the WAR PLAN PACIFIC demo right now, might get this one.

RE: Want more info on this game? - Jolly Roger - 10-04-2010

Hi Chris.

HPS just released new updates for Jutland and Guadalcanal.
In case you like tactical multiplayer warfare, that would be a good choice. Uncommon Valour is (now) a low budget simulation for strategical warfare. Definetely a very good game. War in the Pacific / AE are successors with far more complexity.

Cheers, Klaus

RE: Want more info on this game? - Weasel - 10-04-2010

Uncommon valor isn't War plan Pacific is it? Also, I use to own the old Avalon Hill board game WITP and while a good game, the Japs had no chance really after 1942. Does the computer game run that way too, or does it have balancing features?
Duh, never mind ref UCV.