• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WITP-AE as JAP
09-19-2010, 09:29 PM,
WITP-AE as JAP
Looking for allied opponent,

Want to learn this game against human opponent.

Scen 2.

Historical settings.

Free sub moves.

Daily turns.

Anyone?

Another problem, I read that I must score before 3 months, but this will be impossible??

Will I be removed then?

Respects,

Nagumo.
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2010, 09:46 PM,
RE: WITP-AE as JAP
No you wont as long as you email the ladder custodian once you get your bootcamp warning email.

I am the CS Ladder Commander and frequently have players email me this question.

Sadly I cant play you as I only have WiTP
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-19-2010, 11:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2010, 11:39 PM by Nagumo.)
(09-19-2010, 09:46 PM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: No you wont as long as you email the ladder custodian once you get your bootcamp warning email.

I am the CS Ladder Commander and frequently have players email me this question.

(09-19-2010, 11:34 PM)Nagumo Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 09:46 PM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: No you wont as long as you email the ladder custodian once you get your bootcamp warning email.

Sir,
Well WITP would be nice too:)
Sorry for the mess in these posts, but I'm not used to this.
What games are played in the CS ladder?

Regards,
Nagumo
09-20-2010, 03:42 AM,
Sure,

pick a WiTP battle (not to big) and I will play.

Sir,
Well WITP would be nice too:)
Sorry for the mess in these posts, but I'm not used to this.
What games are played in the CS ladder?

Regards,
Nagumo
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West