• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

looking for a game
09-12-2010, 01:12 AM,
RE: looking for a game
(09-07-2010, 03:29 AM)Ashcloud Wrote: Thanks will do, I love my old EF and am bitter that it will not work so I will be getting the Matrix version soon.

Hi ash,

Don't be bitter, the Matrix version improves, but does not depart from, the Talonsoft version. It won't be unrecognizable and plays on all the new PC operating systems. Best of all, it's being supported with new versions to come. I think you'll like it.

Good luck versus HSL and welcome to the club.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2010, 04:24 AM,
RE: looking for a game
(09-12-2010, 01:12 AM)Scud Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 03:29 AM)Ashcloud Wrote: Thanks will do, I love my old EF and am bitter that it will not work so I will be getting the Matrix version soon.

Hi ash,

Don't be bitter, the Matrix version improves, but does not depart from, the Talonsoft version. It won't be unrecognizable and plays on all the new PC operating systems. Best of all, it's being supported with new versions to come. I think you'll like it.

Good luck versus HSL and welcome to the club.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the welcome. I have had a few games against the AI - great to have west front and rising sun to play - very happy with my new version. Have not heard from HSL yet - hope to have my first game up and running real soon. Can't wait to start climbing the ladder.

Warm regards,
Ashcloud
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply