• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fixed units cure
08-26-2010, 06:53 PM,
RE: Fixed units cure
Entirely agree Rod.
In one scenario I fixed units to reflect the "out of gas" situation that was "historically accurate".
There are many reasons to fix a unit that does not include playing the AI. :chin:

And, your desire to see any modification to scenarios should be reflected both in file name and scenario name makes perfect sense. It sure would cut down on confusion?

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2010, 08:37 PM,
(08-26-2010, 07:57 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: Those who dislike fixed units have, of course, the option of not playing scenarios which include them.

Agree Rod... and that is what I usually do! I will make exceptions to my "unwritten" rule of not playing with fixed units... and that is when the fixed units have a scheduled release turn.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-27-2010, 09:18 AM,
fixed units...

just recently KKR and I discussed this regarding the horrendous scenario about Khota Bharu.

He asked me why he had a line of trucks "fixed".

I told him that was because he had been given troops to represent the drivers ant et al...and that the "fixed trucks" were loading women, children and fuctionaries. He had to hold "that" long.

I requested, before the last patch, some kind of civilian marker...

capic?

cheers
Curt
Town Drunk