• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To whom do we send files to get the campaign completion bonus I forget
08-22-2010, 09:52 PM,
To whom do we send files to get the campaign completion bonus I forget
As an additional point I do think the bonuses should be quite a bit higher we just did a 129 turn big scenario Harry gets 48 points I get 112 I think it took a year where as a small 30 turn game gives proportinatly more points

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2010, 11:30 PM,
RE: To whom do we send files to get the campaign completion bonus I forget
(08-22-2010, 09:52 PM)Mike Bowen Wrote: As an additional point I do think the bonuses should be quite a bit higher we just did a 129 turn big scenario Harry gets 48 points I get 112 I think it took a year where as a small 30 turn game gives proportinatly more points

Mike
Mike,
Can you send the file and password to Rick please (click his username to access his email).

The points you get for a scenario are dependent on its Size Modifier not on the amount of turns, the SM takes into account the size of the game file and the turns played, of course with any set of parameters if a scenario is at the top or bottom end of a SM it can attract slightly more or less points, anyway the CG bonus will boost those totals by 25 points each. Big Grin

It has always been the philosophy of the club that we are playing for the sheer PBEM enjoyment and the points are a bonus and should not be taken too seriously.
08-23-2010, 09:40 PM,
I quite agree. This was in my top 3 best games it just seems a bit of a shame that the points are low compared to some of the smaller games.

Mike
08-23-2010, 11:07 PM,
You are right Mike, the small scenarios will always give more points for the effort involved, in part as so many campaigns don't finish but also just the nature of the balancing I think. But playing through a campaign is always a good feeling, they are so top notch.

And send me the file over and I will get the points added for you both.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
08-25-2010, 01:07 PM,
(08-23-2010, 09:40 PM)Mike Bowen Wrote: I quite agree. This was in my top 3 best games it just seems a bit of a shame that the points are low compared to some of the smaller games.

Mike

It was a great Campaign wasn't it! Well worth the huge investment in time even though you "cleaned my clock" in the last 10 turns!
"Artillerymen believe the world consists of two kinds of people: other artillerymen and targets."
08-25-2010, 01:16 PM,
Hi Harry,

Good to hear you liked it also.

Mike sent me the turn for the campaign bonus, but it wants the Soviet password, which I believe is yours. If you could please shoot me your password, that would be great - rickbancroftATq.com.

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]