• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for 1 player for a SPMBT scenario
08-14-2010, 03:45 AM,
Looking for 1 player for a SPMBT scenario
Greetings!

I feel I have been neglecting my SP comrades, so I am seeking one (1) opponent for a SPMBT scenario. I need at least 3 turns a week to keep my interest up as I will do the same minimally.
As a few of you know my taste for the random and bazaar, the scenario that I have chosen at random is:

Steel Panthers: Main Battle Tank : Red Dawn (Scen 2) Across the Rio Grande

Opponents : Nicaraguan Advance vs. US Army (Tex.Nat Guard) Delay
Date : 7 SEP 1988

Description :

Day One was a time of massive confusion and chaos for the US military. The limited nuclear exchange early in the day had caused a temporary breakdown in communications across the continent. DefCon 1 was initiated at 0800 hours, Eastern Time and during the day, as US forces are mobilizing, a series of disturbing reports and rumors made their way up the chain of command. Reports of Soviet paratroopers and airborne landings around the Rocky Mountains are continuing, however these reports have yet to be confirmed entirely. It has been confirmed that a number of US Air Force and US Army installations in the Mid-West and Texas, primarily USAF bases, have suffered sabotage, mortar and raids by non-uniformed but well trained Hispanic soldiers or commandos of some type. As the afternoon wore on it was evident that the biggest blow had yet to fall. Something big was in the works, the unknowns being where it would take place, in what form, and when. Unknown to US intelligence at the time, the main effort was coming from the south. At 1600 hours, 7 September the lead elements of the Cuban and Nicaraguan 2nd Shock Army began crossing the Texas/Mexico frontier. America's southern border, long considered its Achilles heel, was being violently breached.*

I rolled and got the US. I have the CD 5.0 version with all slots available.

Open to all players and friends, old and new :-)

First person to post here gets it.

Cheers!
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2010, 09:35 PM,
RE: Looking for 1 player for a SPMBT scenario
I'll give it a go if you haven't found anyone yet, set it up and send it over slots 001,002,003 open cheers
08-14-2010, 11:44 PM,
RE: Looking for 1 player for a SPMBT scenario
It is your's my friend! Thanks for taking it. I'll be sending along in a bit :)
Send this user an email