• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Out of town *21st aniversary* Cool link too.
08-07-2010, 12:48 AM,
Out of town *21st aniversary* Cool link too.
I will be out of town over weekend. It is my 21st anniversary. We will go tubing down river and go on zip line.

I included links for all you city folks or friends in Europe who do not know what a tube is. No John Von Luck, not the railway in London.

Those tall green things are called trees. They are found in the country.

http://www.northgeorgiacanopytours.com/

http://www.coolrivertubing.com/

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2010, 11:40 AM,
RE: Out of town *21st aniversary* Cool link too.
HAp...Py Anniversary!! cheers

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-08-2010, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2010, 05:52 AM by Von Luck.)
RE: Out of town *21st aniversary* Cool link too.
cheerscheerscheersJack your a real funny guy.PS ive been on the tube in London 36 years ago and by the way i live in Scotland and plenty of trees here and midges and rain and bogs and high cosy of living moan moan moan.You enjoy your 21st mate and have a ball.
(08-08-2010, 05:43 AM)Von Luck Wrote: cheerscheerscheersJack your a real funny guy.PS ive been on the tube in London 36 years ago and by the way i live in Scotland and plenty of trees here and midges and rain and bogs and high cosy of living moan moan moan.You enjoy your 21st mate and have a ball.
PS checked out the river one your sunk already NO drink allowed.Can just see you swinging through the trees in the other me tarzan you jane.:stir::stir::stir:enjoy mate i love the country myself which is where i spend most of my spare time.