• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New updates!
08-03-2010, 10:09 AM,
New updates!
Hey, hey, hey, the games got updated this weekend. Overhead archery fire for one! YES! Also, pike units move in group formation in Alexandrian Wars. Nice touch.

You can find them here:

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/updates/up_...cient.HTML

I found out about them here:

http://forums.gamesquad.com/blog.php?b=921

al
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2010, 04:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2010, 04:32 AM by SG1.)
RE: New updates!
Hello,
I updated "Alexandrian Wars" but when opening the game I still get the version shown as 1.01 instead of 1.02. And since the application file in the game folder is dated 17/07/2010 I do not think I blundered with the update implementation.
Do you have the same issue ?
SG
Mmhhhh... same issue with Greek, Punic and Gallic. The correct version does not show. I have not tested whether the announced changes are effective, though. I nevertheless suspect it only means the versioning string was not updated.
08-08-2010, 09:02 AM,
(08-08-2010, 04:14 AM)SG1 Wrote: Hello,
I updated "Alexandrian Wars" but when opening the game I still get the version shown as 1.01 instead of 1.02. And since the application file in the game folder is dated 17/07/2010 I do not think I blundered with the update implementation.
Do you have the same issue ?
SG
Mmhhhh... same issue with Greek, Punic and Gallic. The correct version does not show. I have not tested whether the announced changes are effective, though. I nevertheless suspect it only means the versioning string was not updated.

You are correct. The version number has not been updated but all the new features are there. With the update comes a document listing the improvements. Read that to find out what has changed and what to look for in play.
08-09-2010, 07:43 AM,
Thanks a lot for the confirmation.