08-05-2010, 05:57 PM,
RE: What Happened to Montana Grizz?
Very good to hear.

cheers

ernst
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2010, 11:17 PM,
My Momma would give me a big "whipping" If I made her and others worry like that!!!!!!
What do you guys think we should do to him!!!!:)
Glad to hear he's ok!!!!!

Gary

Thanks Remko!
08-06-2010, 11:52 AM,
(08-05-2010, 11:17 PM)Relayer Wrote: My Momma would give me a big "whipping" If I made her and others worry like that!!!!!!
What do you guys think we should do to him!!!!:)
Glad to hear he's ok!!!!!

Gary

Thanks Remko!

How's about we have your mama whip him? :)

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-07-2010, 04:57 PM,
Great news Remko...Denke mijnheer
08-07-2010, 05:09 PM,
(08-04-2010, 08:03 PM)Remko van den Berg Wrote: From Pat's dauther i received the following:

I have contacted my Papaa today and let him know of your concerns. He was touched and told me he would be checking on-line sometime this week. My brother just moved from MT to LO and he has been very busy vacillating that move.

That explains it.
But I think Pat will find an overloaded mailbox Big Grin

regards
Remko

Good to hear Montanas OK!

I had an opponent who just vanished on me one time. His name was Mel Thurlby and his Blitz handle was 51 Alpha. I used to play a lot of Combat Mission games against him. Would've been about 5 years ago now I guess, he just suddenly stopped returning files. He was a good guy and a good opponent. I often wondered what happened to him. He lived in the north of England somewhere. I spent a lot of time trying to track him down but to no avail.
08-08-2010, 12:24 PM,
(08-07-2010, 05:09 PM)falco Wrote: I had an opponent who just vanished on me one time. His name was Mel Thurlby... I often wondered what happened to him. He lived in the north of England somewhere. I spent a lot of time trying to track him down but to no avail.

Just google "Mel Thurlby" all the hits seem to be the same guy over in England. For instance, first one (not the article—scroll down to reader posts): http://england.worldcupblog.org/world-cu...ia-90.html

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-08-2010, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2010, 09:03 PM by falco.)
(08-08-2010, 12:24 PM)Scud Wrote:
(08-07-2010, 05:09 PM)falco Wrote: I had an opponent who just vanished on me one time. His name was Mel Thurlby... I often wondered what happened to him. He lived in the north of England somewhere. I spent a lot of time trying to track him down but to no avail.

Just google "Mel Thurlby" all the hits seem to be the same guy over in England. For instance, first one (not the article—scroll down to reader posts): http://england.worldcupblog.org/world-cu...ia-90.html

Dave

That does appear to be the same Mel but I'm not sure. Still unable to contact him directly though. Guess I could post something on one of the blog sites I guess. Thanks anyway Dave.