• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Want to play the new MG44 campaign?
07-12-2010, 08:48 AM,
Want to play the new MG44 campaign?
Hi All...I am interested in playing the new campaign just posted...I would like to be the Germans...and can play more than one so lets get started!

Just a quick bio...I am new to the blitz but a fairly experienced panzer campaigns gamer...not a pro by any stretch but I should be able to hold my own...what do you say? Can you beat me?

Jon
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2010, 02:14 AM,
RE: Want to play the new MG44 campaign?
Who did the mod and what are the changes for this? I might be interested as MG 44 is one of my favorites, but I feel the stock campaign is pretty well weighted toward the Germans....
07-13-2010, 03:02 AM,
(07-12-2010, 08:48 AM)larsonney Wrote: Hi All...I am interested in playing the new campaign just posted...I would like to be the Germans...and can play more than one so lets get started!

Jon

Jon,
Just to be 100% sure you have the correct files you might want to DL the zip pack i have just placed in the DB rather than the G4-DL page which contains many older versions of scenarios, the page you need is here...https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/HPS-...6&ladder=3

Better safe than sorry........;)
07-13-2010, 11:32 AM,
(07-13-2010, 02:14 AM)cazart! Wrote: Who did the mod and what are the changes for this? I might be interested as MG 44 is one of my favorites, but I feel the stock campaign is pretty well weighted toward the Germans....

Once you download the scn there is a doc that lists most of the changes including:
- The German OOB overhauled.
- The Allied & German flanking units are on the map.
- The Allies have strategy options for variable DZ & reinforcements (albeit at a VP cost).
- The 1st Airborne units have increased defense values so it can endure longer.
- etc...
07-13-2010, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2010, 11:51 AM by larsonney.)
Roger that sir...thanks for the link!

Jon
Cazart,

Check it out and let me know...I played a few turns last night and the options are numerous and very interesting...Jon
07-13-2010, 08:03 PM,
I have downloaded and I am interested in playing that campaing, any side.
07-14-2010, 01:43 AM,
Herr Oberst - why don't you go ahead and take him. Looking at my game load, I may be a bit over committed at the moment. Although I am definitely going to take a look at this....
07-14-2010, 03:59 AM,
Allright, I´ll try this one, it seems very good. The available options provide great replay oportunities, so we can see you in the battlefield later!
07-15-2010, 03:38 AM,
I can play MG44 campaign for any side. You can set options according https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=38745 and send me your first move.

[email protected]