• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Unable to access CS
07-08-2010, 09:27 AM,
Unable to access CS
Gentlemen; for some reason I cannot enter the game part of CS. To whit: When I click on Ef, WF or RS on the CS home page, then I get the Matrix logo. When I ckick on the Matrix logo, I get sent back to the CS home page. Ive tried ereasinf & rebooting the game but I still cannot get into the scenario section. Help. Eric
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2010, 12:54 AM,
RE: Unable to access CS
Hi Eric!

Sounds like something got corrupted. I know it's a pain, but I'd uninstall the game, then reinstall and patch to v1.04. I'm assuming it was working fine, then all of a sudden it broke? Did you install something recently? Everything else on your computer working normally? Anti-virus software installed and updated?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-09-2010, 03:45 AM,
RE: Unable to access CS
Have you downloaded a custom scenario recently?
Sometimes the situation you describe occurs when you download a bad scenario file. If you did, you should delete any new custom scenarios one at a time until your scenario list becomes available.
It will save the time and frustration of completely reloading the game. :chin:

cheers

HSL