• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted for HPS TWIE Games TFB and TSF
06-18-2010, 08:14 AM,
Opponent Wanted for HPS TWIE Games TFB and TSF
Hi, new recruit here. If I've posted this in the wrong folder, please forgive me. I'm looking for an opponent to play either of the two games mentioned above, any scenario, either side. I'd rate myself as novice. I'm just learning how to play the game(s) and would like someone to show me the ropes. Would need just a little help in setting up a pbem game as well.
Thanks!
Mark
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2010, 09:18 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted for HPS TWIE Games TFB and TSF
(06-18-2010, 08:14 AM)wargamer1963 Wrote: Hi, new recruit here. If I've posted this in the wrong folder, please forgive me. I'm looking for an opponent to play either of the two games mentioned above, any scenario, either side. I'd rate myself as novice. I'm just learning how to play the game(s) and would like someone to show me the ropes. Would need just a little help in setting up a pbem game as well.
Thanks!
Mark

Hello Mark,
Welcome to the OpS ladder, you have posted for TWiE games in the correct place :), if you don't get a game offer maybe narrow the choice down to certain scenarios, in general TWiE series is not as popular as Panzer Campaigns so you may need to be patient. ;)
06-18-2010, 09:27 AM,
You are in the right place Mark.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
07-06-2010, 12:57 AM,
Hi,

I am new to the ladder too so I don't know that I'll be any use to 'show you the ropes' but I would be happy to give you a game from either TFB or TSF.

I have played a couple of scenarios from each title against the AI so I've got the hang of the basics but still have much to learn. Hopefully that should put us on a similar level of expertise.

I'm not fussy about which side or which scenario except that it might be best for us not to take on anything too ambitious (like the German offensive against France) for our first game!

If you're happy setting the game up then choose your side and scenario and email me your first turn . If you would rather I set the game up then post here or PM/email ([email protected]) me with your preferences and I'll (try!) and set it up and send you my first turn.

Regards,

Andy
07-06-2010, 07:26 AM,
Welcome to the ladder Andy. Mark may have already picked a game up, as it has been a few weeks now - if you don't get a game from this thread, go ahead and start another for an opponent.

Happy Gaming!
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]