• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with MBT/SPWW2
06-11-2010, 08:18 AM,
Problem with MBT/SPWW2
My 11 yr old pc finally took a dump, so I got another old one that I wanted to run my old games on. Same o/s as the other, XP. SPWaW works fine, but both MBT and winSPWW2 act the same way; intro screen is upside down and backwards and after the selection screen instead of the game starting it just locks up. Any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2010, 12:53 AM,
RE: Problem with MBT/SPWW2
(06-11-2010, 08:18 AM)Wulf Blitzed Wrote: My 11 yr old pc finally took a dump, so I got another old one that I wanted to run my old games on. Same o/s as the other, XP. SPWaW works fine, but both MBT and winSPWW2 act the same way; intro screen is upside down and backwards and after the selection screen instead of the game starting it just locks up. Any ideas?

No idea XP works fine so its a machine problem as assume secondhand have you done basic maintenace. Latest drivers direct X etc & deep virus scan
06-12-2010, 10:57 AM,
Check your machine specs against the game hardware requirments posted here http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Camo_Worksh..._page.html
06-13-2010, 10:47 AM,
I had a problem with the intro screen and had to disable it. Just set Show Introduction to No on the game options dialog. This solved the problem for me.