• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Player wants games
06-13-2010, 12:25 PM,
New Player wants games
Have just gotten AotR, Red Victory, and winter war and would like to learn to play against other people. Anyone care to teach me how to properly fight a war at this level (my gaming is mostly War in the Pacific size).Am also new to this club and would like to meet new people. Post or send me a game from any game I have.

miller41(at)tds(dot)net
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2010, 07:23 AM,
RE: New Player wants games
(06-13-2010, 12:25 PM)miller41 Wrote: Have just gotten AotR, Red Victory, and winter war and would like to learn to play against other people. Anyone care to teach me how to properly fight a war at this level (my gaming is mostly War in the Pacific size).Am also new to this club and would like to meet new people. Post or send me a game from any game I have.

miller41(at)tds(dot)net

welcome to the club-pick one and fire away.Big Grin
06-14-2010, 07:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010, 07:39 AM by slasher.)
RE: New Player wants games
(06-13-2010, 12:25 PM)miller41 Wrote: Have just gotten AotR, Red Victory, and winter war and would like to learn to play against other people. Anyone care to teach me how to properly fight a war at this level (my gaming is mostly War in the Pacific size).Am also new to this club and would like to meet new people. Post or send me a game from any game I have.

miller41(at)tds(dot)net

Been away for a couple of years but I am retired now and have plenty of time on my hands, Just got Red Victory today not loaded as of yet but will be shortly.Looking to get my feet we again. If interested contact me at [email protected]
Slasher