• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seeking another CG or two
06-06-2010, 11:27 AM,
Seeking another CG or two
Looking to start another game as time has permitted to do so. I want to find a game in the following areas

Normandy44 (either side and yes I got my disc back finally)
Stalingard (either side in either SS rescue or withdrawal CG)
Sicily (either side)

email: [email protected]

Josh
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 03:53 AM,
RE: Seeking another CG or two
If you are still looking for an opponent send an email to [email protected]. Any game and any side is fine with me. Since it is a campaign game I can get you a couple of games a week if that is acceptable.
Slasher
06-08-2010, 11:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 12:07 PM by Maddoggie.)
(06-06-2010, 11:27 AM)Atheory Wrote: Looking to start another game as time has permitted to do so. I want to find a game in the following areas

Sicily (either side)

Josh

would you be interested in doing von ney's stalingrad alternate campaign as the German?

Mike
06-08-2010, 10:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 10:50 PM by slasher.)
(06-08-2010, 11:58 AM)Maddoggie Wrote:
(06-06-2010, 11:27 AM)Atheory Wrote: Looking to start another game as time has permitted to do so. I want to find a game in the following areas

Sicily (either side)

Josh

would you be interested in doing von ney's stalingrad alternate campaign as the German?

Mike

What is the name of the scenario, not sure if I have it but I would definately play it.
Slasher
06-09-2010, 02:16 AM,
(06-08-2010, 10:48 PM)slasher Wrote: What is the name of the scenario, not sure if I have it but I would definately play it.
Slasher
Guys,
This scenario is located in the Mods sub-forum (above this main forum) unfortunately the files have been misplaced and i have been unable to contact Marty to get replacement ones, so unless Josh can copy the required files and send them to you or we can get some kind sole out their to let us have them we are a bit stuck. :(

Of the 80+ Mod scenarios we have located at the Mod's forum you had to ask for the only scenario files we don't have available! LOL :rolleyes:
06-09-2010, 07:30 AM,
Hey guys My unit is in the field till Friday and then we can get the parties started. Anyupdate on the ney alternate scenario?

Slasher. In the meantime how about ss rescue for Stalingrad with u as the Russians?
06-10-2010, 05:21 AM,
That is fine and I will get you turn by tomorrow.
Slasher