• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bait
06-06-2010, 04:30 AM,
Bait
Due to work load and 2 heart attacks in the past year and half I have been away from CS but now that I am retired I have plenty of time on my hands so I am looking to get back in the groove again. I have all the titles, will play any game and or side, doesnt matter. For now I would just like to get a feel for the game again. You can contact me at [email protected].
Slasher
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 01:53 PM,
RE: Bait
Mike...good to hear from you again, and trust you are well, noting your remarks. I don't play much now, spend my time in designing.
06-07-2010, 04:50 PM,
Are you playing the Matrix collection or separate Talonsoft titles?
Send this user an email
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2010, 10:32 PM by slasher.)
(06-07-2010, 01:53 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: Mike...good to hear from you again, and trust you are well, noting your remarks. I don't play much now, spend my time in designing.

Hi K.K.
Really good to hear from you!!! I remember our battles well, you were one of my best teachers pecially if you believe a that defeat is a great way to learn:) I am doing fine and really enjoy the retirement gig, should have done it 10 years ago. If you are ever needing a game let me know.
(06-07-2010, 04:50 PM)jomni Wrote: Are you playing the Matrix collection or separate Talonsoft titles?

I have the matrix collection.
Slasher