• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change of Command
06-06-2010, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010, 03:51 AM by Dog Soldier.)
Thumbs_Up  Change of Command
Attention HPS OPC members!

I have today promoted Foul to the position of Ladder Commander of HPC OPC ladder and forums. RickyB will be his new assistant commander.

Welcome aboard RickyB. Rick brings many years of experience with the HPS PzC games as both a player extraordinaire, a play tester for HPS and an gentleman. His presence on the forum has always been a contributor of the best quality.

Join me in congratulating Foul and welcoming RickyB to the command of the HPS OPC ladder and forums.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2010, 05:19 AM,
RE: Change of Command
I would also like to welcome Rick aboard, his experience in everything PzC/MC as a tester and player going back over a number of years is invaluable to our community and i have personally learnt a hell of a lot from him that has enhanced my enjoyment of playing the PzC series.

On top of that i have had the pleasure to meet Rick in person and he is a "top notch bloke" as we would say over here. Big Grin

Can i also take this opportunity to also thank Brian for all the excellent work he has done on this ladder (much of it behind the scenes), i have also learnt a lot from his leadership and i hope i can maintain the high standards he has set. :)
06-06-2010, 06:05 AM,
Good stuff! You could not have picked two better people to fit the position.

cheers

...now where is that emoticon with the dancing smiley and the balloons...
Send this user an email
06-06-2010, 06:14 AM,
Congrats Rick
06-06-2010, 06:25 AM,
(06-06-2010, 06:05 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Good stuff! You could not have picked two better people to fit the position.

cheers

...now where is that emoticon with the dancing smiley and the balloons...

How about this.....

Party
06-06-2010, 07:08 AM,
Excellent leadership choices, we're all in good hands now.

My hearty congratulations to both of you!
06-06-2010, 07:19 AM,
So... Does this mean you are going to push us around more than usual? Big Grin

cheers

Jison
Send this user an email
06-06-2010, 07:35 AM,
(06-06-2010, 07:19 AM)Jison Wrote: So... Does this mean you are going to push us around more than usual? Big Grin

cheers

Jison

No i expect we will only push you around the normal amount! :eek1: ;) :whis:
06-06-2010, 08:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2010, 08:18 AM by Ricky B.)
:soap: Thank you all, gentlemen, knowing Dog Soldier and Foul personally along with their actions here will be hard shoes to fill, but the group here keeps things running so well that my aim is to be invisible and assist players with any issues with the site or games. cheers
[Image: exercise.png]
06-06-2010, 09:09 AM,
congrats gents cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman