• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

No Video in DTR
06-03-2010, 08:05 AM,
No Video in DTR
I finally got DTR to run in Windows 7 but the videos do not play, all I get is a blank video box with the numnber of the Video displayed,

Any one have any idea what is wrong?
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2010, 05:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2010, 05:17 AM by Gasbag.)
RE: No Video in DTR
I have had the same problem playing the game in Windows XP. When I asked about it I was told that the problem might be a result of something being corrupted & that I should reinstall DTR. I still get the problem occasionally but not to the extent that it was happening before.

It's not much but I hope that this helps you.

P.S. I just thought of this. You might be missing a codec that the game needs. Check the trouble shooting section of the manual. There's a link there that will tell you where you can get this codec. If the link no longer functions I would suggest "Googling" it.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
06-04-2010, 09:42 AM,
Thanks, i will have to try that. I downloaded the latest codec that the troubleshooting said caused video problems but it did nothing.

Thanks for your reply and tip.
06-05-2010, 08:49 PM,
Did the reinstall but it did no good, still no video, also updated the codecs.
06-06-2010, 09:10 PM,
(06-05-2010, 08:49 PM)billk1 Wrote: Did the reinstall but it did no good, still no video, also updated the codecs.

Then all that I can suggest is getting in touch with HPS Support. Maybe they can get the problem sorted out for you. Sorry but that's all I have.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe