• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '14 art pack now available
06-02-2010, 10:36 AM,
France '14 art pack now available
In the whole spirit of torturing everyone with stories and downloads for a game that they can only pre-order at this time, I have uploaded the F14 art pack over at vmods.com. Big Grin

Now everyone can pick their poison so to speak. As I have said on the vmods.com forum, I can't decide which artwork to use so I installed the game twice to two locations (actually installed it once and copied it to another folder) and I have Jison's artwork in one instance of the game and the vmods art in the other instance. This way, no need to make a decision either way, I just play it with whatever look I am in the mood for and all is right with the world. :whis:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2010, 11:14 AM,
RE: France '14 art pack now available
The dessert cart before the meal. LOL!

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-02-2010, 04:34 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: France '14 art pack now available
Outstanding work! Congrats!
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM,
(06-02-2010, 10:36 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: In the whole spirit of torturing everyone with stories and downloads for a game that they can only pre-order at this time, I have uploaded the F14 art pack over at vmods.com. Big Grin

Now everyone can pick their poison so to speak. As I have said on the vmods.com forum, I can't decide which artwork to use so I installed the game twice to two locations (actually installed it once and copied it to another folder) and I have Jison's artwork in one instance of the game and the vmods art in the other instance. This way, no need to make a decision either way, I just play it with whatever look I am in the mood for and all is right with the world. :whis:

Like a swedish smorgasbord - the more the merrier! :)

Jison
Send this user an email
06-02-2010, 09:49 PM,
Boy we are lucky bunny's to have you guys in the community, thanks for everything you do! :bow: