• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TCIII Nashville
06-02-2010, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2010, 03:14 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thumbs_Up  TCIII Nashville
After attending the latest TC I would like to thank the two Riches (Hamilton and Walker) for all the time and effort put into TCIII to get it off the ground, and particularly the work making it a success in Nashville. Thank you guys, appreciate all the work you did to "make it so."

Personally I had a great time wandering around talking to everyone and getting feedback on the games. Occasionally I popped over to check out the miniatures side, they had it down to a fine art, changing tables and time periods, however, I did notice when they came to over to look in on us, quite a few were buying games, maybe they saw the light.

But for me, the second best part was being able to talk face to face with John and all the other guys again. There was a lot of development work done at our little sessions, even tho' I had the "deer in the headlights look" throughout the Math lesson.:whis:

Which leaves me to add the best part, at least for me, it was wonderful to see old, trusted, friends again, especially my long time partner Glenn. Terrific to meet up again with (in no particular order), Mike, Ricky B, Al (nice tie;)), and of course, the VM, don't forget .. 6 Tigers, Ed. Oh! and let's not forget Chuck guys.Big Grin

Thanks to you all for the fun, and thank you all who attended, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
OOOOOps!!! Who put that Thumbs down in there??? An obvious mistake, sorry guys:(
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2010, 02:13 AM,
RE: TCIII Nashville
Here here Blackie cheers. The gaming was fun, but more importanly the chance to visit with you, Glenn, John T, Mike (Avanzini), Ed, Mike Cox and many others was great. The chance to discuss new ideas and features - including if I may say a tweak to AT guns in the front lines so they aren't as likely to die, but that is all I will say for now - was good, and shows how willing to listen John is. It also gave a feel for all that JT has going on, with the games and other work, yet he remains very down to earth.

And most importanly, Chuck Big Grin.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-02-2010, 02:48 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: TCIII Nashville
Right on Ricky, I had to redo the Thumbs up, but it will get lots of people looking for sure;)
06-02-2010, 03:19 AM,
(06-02-2010, 02:48 AM)von Schwarze Wrote: Right on Ricky, I had to redo the Thumbs up, but it will get lots of people looking for sure;)

With the thumbs down i thought for a moment that you had not enjoyed yourselves!!! :eek1:

Glad to read that you had a great time and i am glad we may have a fix for the "old chestnut" AT gun issue, i look forward to seeing the result of that discussion. Big Grin

Get the cream of PzC players/designers together in one room and let them brainstorm, that must have been a sight!! :)
06-02-2010, 03:40 AM,
Glad to hear TC3 was a success. Looking forward to the developments as they come out from this gathering.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-02-2010, 03:48 AM,
Many thanks for the fix on the thumb guys.:bow:
06-02-2010, 04:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2010, 04:57 AM by Volcano Man.)
Yes yes, I agree with above. TC3 was great fun, looking forward to TC4. A big thanks to Rich Hamilton for putting it all together; it seems like a logistical nightmare to me but he makes it look easy. cheers

I especially enjoy the part where we all get to talk to each other, two or three years gives you a lot of material to talk about and sadly, there isn't enough time in the day for me to tell von Schwartz all there is to say about his favorite topic (World War One). I do enjoy the chance to smoke an occasional small cigar too, and Glenn enjoys getting plumes of cigar smoke blown in his face (sorry about that Glenn). :cheeky: Seriously though, it was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the next one.

CHUCK WUZ HERE.
Send this user an email
06-02-2010, 07:22 AM,
Come on, share the "Chuck" joke??????? :chin:
06-02-2010, 07:36 AM,
Sorry, inside joke, literally, LOL.

Only 5 of us have a clue for now.
[Image: exercise.png]
06-02-2010, 07:39 AM,
(06-02-2010, 07:36 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Sorry, inside joke, literally, LOL.

Only 5 of us have a clue for now.

Are you hinting that someone at TC3 had a tad too much to drink???

Toast cheers