• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Article on the First World War campaigns series!
08-17-2015, 01:38 AM,
RE: Article on the First World War campaigns series!
Well to take out some of the legwork why not just try to follow the historical German plan of attack, there are plenty of maps that show the line of advance for each army.

Always use the default optional rules that the title was tested with if you don't want any unintended results. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2015, 06:24 AM,
(08-17-2015, 01:38 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Well to take out some of the legwork why not just try to follow the historical German plan of attack, there are plenty of maps that show the line of advance for each army.

Always use the default optional rules that the title was tested with if you don't want any unintended results. Wink

Thanks Mr. G

I will try and Schlieffen them with the reduced East Front option and report back.Helmet Wink

FoW
08-21-2015, 07:49 AM,
(05-29-2010, 08:22 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote:
(05-29-2010, 08:16 AM)alaric99x Wrote: I don't just want this game, I NEED it. Already ordered and waiting for delivery.

So what kind of progress are you guys making on testing the Tannenberg game? Never mind, I don't expect an answer.

;) :smoke: :whis: :rolleyes:

The Tannenberg game is out 1 year already and it is outstanding! There is a Campaign, a Tannenberg battle and many other neet scenarios! Jonny Big Laugh Big GrinLOL
08-21-2015, 07:51 AM,
(08-17-2015, 01:29 AM)Fog of War Wrote: First forgive me for resurrecting an old thread but being new to this game I have some questions before I start a GC VS the AI.

It`s the huge GC F14 A1 and I wonder if it`s even playable VS the AI ? I know from PzC`s the limits of the AI.

Playing Germany , what the heck do I do here ? Just advance toward contact and try and batter through or as historically, defend on the left and move on the right, or what ?

Also what are the best optional rules for the WW I games EF `14 F `14 ?

DO NOT play this vs. the A/I you will be wasting your time. It is far too complicated for any A/I. JOnnyHelmet Rolleyes
08-21-2015, 07:52 AM,
(08-21-2015, 07:51 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:29 AM)Fog of War Wrote: First forgive me for resurrecting an old thread but being new to this game I have some questions before I start a GC VS the AI.

It`s the huge GC F14 A1 and I wonder if it`s even playable VS the AI ? I know from PzC`s the limits of the AI.

Playing Germany , what the heck do I do here ? Just advance toward contact and try and batter through or as historically, defend on the left and move on the right, or what ?

Also what are the best optional rules for the WW I games EF `14 F `14 ?

DO NOT play this vs. the A/I you will be wasting your time. It is far too complicated for any A/I. JOnnyHelmet Rolleyes

The default rules work perfectly in the WWI series; unlike in Pz.Campaigns. JOnnyJester