• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kharkov '43 Update 1.03 - coming soon
08-17-2015, 02:50 AM,
RE: Kharkov '43 Update 1.03 - coming soon
Are there enough "small" scenarios that are well played against the AI in this title ?
Are there scenarios that use Summer Terrain ?
Is it more slug or more maneuver ?
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2015, 10:03 AM,
First of all - thanks to Strela and team for the update. The graphics are are the best I've ever seen in the PzC series.

Wiggum - I'm playing #0213_02 Novaya Vodolaga against the Soviet AI. 15 turns. I'm about 5 turns into it and the AI plays competently. Some decent reactions to what I'm doing and no leaving units out to die.
08-18-2015, 10:16 AM,
Anyone missing the graphic icons in the update, contact JTS support. They'll make it right.
(Thanks Rich!)
Send this user an email
08-18-2015, 11:08 AM,
(08-18-2015, 10:16 AM)keif149 Wrote: Anyone missing the graphic icons in the update, contact JTS support. They'll make it right.
(Thanks Rich!)

Hi Daniel,

John Tiller himself pulled that together for you - I just have no bandwidth currently.

Glad, John & Rich got you sorted. We'll reintroduce the icons in the next update for Kharkov '43.

David
08-19-2015, 12:55 AM,
In the operation Star scenario, I've noticed that some of the Russian motorized engineers' NATO unit symbols do not have the two dots under them to indicate motorized. However, viewing the unit image one can see the unit is motorized, (the little truck image). (Example Miner battalions) Is this by design?
08-19-2015, 09:07 AM,
(08-19-2015, 12:55 AM)HMCS Rosthern Wrote: In the operation Star scenario, I've noticed that some of the Russian motorized engineers' NATO unit symbols do not have the two dots under them to indicate motorized. However, viewing the unit image one can see the unit is motorized, (the little truck image). (Example Miner battalions) Is this by design?

Sort of.....!

On the counters on the map there is only one engineer graphic to represent all engineering types. In the unit boxes every NATO symbol was put there manually and I provided 'more detail'.

David