• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Yom Kippur Mod (ME67)
05-28-2010, 09:28 PM,
Yom Kippur Mod (ME67)
Comrades,

I finished my Yom Kippur mod (ME67). Soon it will be available for downloading at The Blitz.

I was testing it with Mike Bowen but I ran out of time. I'm not better right now.
I'm asking to future experienced players please report their experiences to me.
You can start a new thread or just e-mail me: [email protected]

OFC I should handle the testing but I'm involved into too many (PZC) projects I barely have the time for playing.

For those interested I'm working on a revised old Kursk, Normandy and Korsun GCs.
Also I'm working on a heavly revived Bulge (70% done), Stalingrad, Rzhev and Kharkov and (specially) Anzio (85% done) GCs .

As you can watch I'm a bit overburden by my own madness. LOL.

César
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2010, 10:35 PM,
RE: Yom Kippur Mod (ME67)
This is what I will say to be busy! Good Luck Cesar! :-)
05-29-2010, 05:13 AM,
(05-28-2010, 09:28 PM)Indragnir Wrote: Comrades,

I finished my Yom Kippur mod (ME67). Soon it will be available for downloading at The Blitz.

I was testing it with Mike Bowen but I ran out of time. I'm not better right now.

OFC I should handle the testing but I'm involved into too many (PZC) projects I barely have the time for playing.

For those interested I'm working on a revised old Kursk, Normandy and Korsun GCs.
Also I'm working on a heavly revived Bulge (70% done), Stalingrad, Rzhev and Kharkov and (specially) Anzio (85% done) GCs .

César

Hey! i also had in mind to make a mod of yom kippur for ME67! do you have any other projects on ME67?
05-29-2010, 06:29 AM,
(05-29-2010, 05:13 AM)P.Ako Wrote:
(05-28-2010, 09:28 PM)Indragnir Wrote: Comrades,

César

Hey! i also had in mind to make a mod of yom kippur for ME67! do you have any other projects on ME67?

No, I haven't anything more on ME67. I have enough, it took more than 2 years finishing this one.
05-29-2010, 08:01 AM,
Do you need artwork for the units? because i made some of them some time ago... take a look at these Egyptian units

I have more of them, if you want them, just aske me ok?

Attached Files
.bmp   T-62.bmp (Size: 45.4 KB / Downloads: 10)
.bmp   T34-85.BMP (Size: 41.62 KB / Downloads: 7)
.bmp   MkViB.bmp (Size: 41.62 KB / Downloads: 6)
.bmp   IS-III.bmp (Size: 45.76 KB / Downloads: 9)
05-29-2010, 02:14 PM,
the best place to set up a collaboration project will be to post a new thread in the Mods Forum under the Mideast 67 title. There you can keep all feedback, extra graphics files etc. rather than having the same information spread all over this main forum.

Mideast 67 Forum

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-29-2010, 04:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2010, 04:27 PM by Indragnir.)
(05-29-2010, 02:14 PM)Dog Soldier Wrote: the best place to set up a collaboration project will be to post a new thread in the Mods Forum under the Mideast 67 title. There you can keep all feedback, extra graphics files etc. rather than having the same information spread all over this main forum.

Mideast 67 Forum

Dog Soldier

Good idea. As soon as Foul upload the files.

P.Ako, let me take a look at your art.
05-29-2010, 05:29 PM,
Ok here it is all the work that i made for Mideast, consider it to be incomplete.

I created a new nationality, the lebanese using the italian folder.

Attached Files
.zip   Mid East artpack.zip (Size: 927.96 KB / Downloads: 8)
05-29-2010, 05:59 PM,
(05-29-2010, 04:26 PM)Indragnir Wrote:
(05-29-2010, 02:14 PM)Dog Soldier Wrote: the best place to set up a collaboration project will be to post a new thread in the Mods Forum under the Mideast 67 title. There you can keep all feedback, extra graphics files etc. rather than having the same information spread all over this main forum.

Mideast 67 Forum

Dog Soldier

Good idea. As soon as Foul upload the files.

P.Ako, let me take a look at your art.
Yes i will create a post for you at the Mod forum and create a link in that forum to the files in the DB, i will mail you when i am done! Big Grin
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM,
(05-29-2010, 05:29 PM)P.Ako Wrote: Ok here it is all the work that i made for Mideast, consider it to be incomplete.

I created a new nationality, the lebanese using the italian folder.

There're some interesting art in your pack, if you're ok I'll take some, I need to check which I like better.

I watched you've touched several decades ;).