• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F 14 HQ Iere armee (Duball)
07-13-2010, 07:27 AM,
F 14 HQ Iere armee (Duball)
When does this fellow get released? He comes on fixed but is not listed among the releases. jonny :hissy:
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2010, 08:02 AM,
RE: F 14 HQ Iere armee (Duball)
Which scenario?

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
07-13-2010, 08:06 AM,
"Which scenario?"

A fair question. Home before the Leaves Fall, zie big one.
07-13-2010, 08:14 AM,
I suspected as much, but don't have the game at work here so I thought I might as well ask - probably a question for VM, if you can't spot the release I am not sure I will, or maybe he stays fixed on purpose.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
07-13-2010, 08:23 AM,
If the permanent fix is a designer faux pax, am I permitted, like Adolfe Menjou in Paths of Glory, to lob a few shells in the slackard's direction to get him out of the trenches? jonny Whip
07-13-2010, 10:26 AM,
Well, look at where he comes in at (427, 320) on the map edge in a field (not on a road in Travel Mode). His only presence is to act as an HQ on the edge of the map to anchor it down. Whenever you see a Fixed HQ arrive on the map edge and not on a road in Travel Mode then it is representing an HQ that is actually off the map in that direction (similar to how it is done in PzC scenarios).

To be more descriptive, provided that over 90% of the Ier Armee is off the map edge to the east, this HQ is not intended to be released and must not be released otherwise a human could move him away and use him as a mobile Army HQ to attach units too. In other words, it would be able to move say... to Paris, attach some units to it, then move to Arras, and act as yet another army on the left flank all the while 90% of the historic Ier Armee is off the map to the southeast under who knows who's command.
Send this user an email
07-13-2010, 10:30 AM,
Oui mon General. cheers