• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back Home !
05-21-2010, 01:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2010, 01:20 PM by Breakthrough.)
Back Home !
Thanks to Dog Soldier and RevRico for help with my Blitz page log-in problems. Great to be back... Now lets get HPS to get cracking on a Pacific/CBI PzC game..... cheers
Hey! Ive been on this Ladder for years ! Recruit.....
Now just restore me on the Ladder... Recruit :hissy:
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2010, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2010, 01:55 PM by Dog Soldier.)
RE: Back Home !
(05-21-2010, 01:09 PM)Breakthrough Wrote: Hey! Ive been on this Ladder for years ! Recruit.....

And now, news of a breakthrough....... see post #1 in this thread. Glad your here now.

That rank has to do with the four posts you have. Quit being such a strong silent type. Big Grin

If you do not like it, just write you own in the User CP.... cheers

Just post a game result and your inactive status will magically become active again. Or take the blue pill.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-26-2010, 05:51 PM,
RE: Back Home !
(05-21-2010, 01:51 PM)Dog Soldier Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 01:09 PM)Breakthrough Wrote: Hey! Ive been on this Ladder for years ! Recruit.....

And now, news of a breakthrough....... see post #1 in this thread. Glad your here now.

That rank has to do with the four posts you have. Quit being such a strong silent type. Big Grin

If you do not like it, just write you own in the User CP.... cheers

Just post a game result and your inactive status will magically become active again. Or take the blue pill.

Dog Soldier

I took one... But the only thing that gets hard is my head! Thanks again...