• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for some games
05-20-2010, 04:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2010, 01:02 AM by raz_atoth.)
Looking for some games
Gents,
I'm back on the battlefield after a much to long forced break :) Here's what i'm suggesting:
[TAKEN]1)CMBB - 3000 pts QB
Allied Attack-North-in June '41 .The params are: town/moderate hills/trees,no damage
Mid day/Clear/Dry/Cold/Still
[TAKEN] 2)CMAK - 3000 pts QB
Allied Assault-North Africa-in Nov. '42.
Rural/moderate hills/trees,no damage
Fog/Very Dry/Hot/Strong wind
3)CMBB Scenario - B & T - KP - Point 256 (attached)
[TAKEN] 4)CMAK Scenario - Food and Wine (attached)
[TAKEN][b]5)H2H Approved Scenario - H2H-Buessenhof
[TAKEN][b]6)H2H Testing Scenario - The Hedgehog Defense

For 1 and 2 i would prefer to mirror the games.The above params. are based on a random selection,so just to keep things straight i want to mirror it.
3,4 and 5 are scenarios which i'd prefer to play blind.This means you won't open the scenario to see what troops each side gets or where they are located ;) But you'll have the chance to pick first the side you wish to play with! Big Grin
6 is a H2H testing scenario and won't count as a ladder game!Bonus points will be awarded for testing it,though.

If interested,please post here or email me.
Thanks,
Raz. cheers

Attached Files
.zip   B & T - KP - Point 256.zip (Size: 13.33 KB / Downloads: 5)
.zip   Food and Wine.zip (Size: 16.74 KB / Downloads: 3)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2010, 01:22 PM,
RE: Looking for some games
Raz I wil take option 2 please. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
05-20-2010, 09:03 PM,
I am willing to take you on Food and Wine as Axis with a proviso for a rematch, reverse sides. If you agree. I will proceed with my battle plan and send you a turn shortly.
05-20-2010, 09:30 PM,
(05-20-2010, 09:03 PM)Von Karlsburg Wrote: I am willing to take you on Food and Wine as Axis with a proviso for a rematch, reverse sides. If you agree. I will proceed with my battle plan and send you a turn shortly.
All agreed! Big Grin

Marcus,setups coming your way,later today.
Thanks. cheers
Send this user an email
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM,
I will take number 6 (H2H Hedgehog defence). Send me a set up mate! (don't mind what side I have) :)
05-22-2010, 07:08 AM,
Ya want to beat me up on #5. I never read the scenario briefings...EVER!, so I always play blind. BT can attest to that when he told me he was getting matildas so when I played the scenario as the UK I was looking for my maltildas to find none..ya bugger.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-22-2010, 08:00 AM,
(05-21-2010, 07:57 AM)British Tommy Wrote: I will take number 6 (H2H Hedgehog defence). Send me a set up mate! (don't mind what side I have) :)
Setup on the way! cheers

(05-22-2010, 07:08 AM)Weasel Wrote: Ya want to beat me up on #5. I never read the scenario briefings...EVER!, so I always play blind. BT can attest to that when he told me he was getting matildas so when I played the scenario as the UK I was looking for my maltildas to find none..ya bugger.

Actually,playing blind doesn't mean not reading the briefing,it means not opening the scenario to see where your opponent's troops are located/which forces he has :)
Since i'm the one picking the scenario i guess it's fair you'll choose your side?Which one should it be?
Send this user an email
05-22-2010, 08:10 AM,
(05-22-2010, 07:08 AM)Weasel Wrote: I never read the scenario briefings...EVER!

As a scenario designer, I love players like you :curse:
05-22-2010, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010, 09:00 AM by Weasel.)
(05-22-2010, 08:00 AM)raz_atoth Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 07:57 AM)British Tommy Wrote: I will take number 6 (H2H Hedgehog defence). Send me a set up mate! (don't mind what side I have) :)
Setup on the way! cheers

(05-22-2010, 07:08 AM)Weasel Wrote: Ya want to beat me up on #5. I never read the scenario briefings...EVER!, so I always play blind. BT can attest to that when he told me he was getting matildas so when I played the scenario as the UK I was looking for my maltildas to find none..ya bugger.

Actually,playing blind doesn't mean not reading the briefing,it means not opening the scenario to see where your opponent's troops are located/which forces he has :)
Since i'm the one picking the scenario i guess it's fair you'll choose your side?Which one should it be?

Still haven't looked at the scenario, don't know what it is about at all so I will take the allies. You setup.

I know playing blind doesn't mean that; I just play the game and don't care about who comes in where or when, if I get F4 I am happy, if not just keep grinding along. Still don't read the briefings, only the main over view at the scenario DL page, if it tickles me I play it.
(05-22-2010, 08:10 AM)British Tommy Wrote:
(05-22-2010, 07:08 AM)Weasel Wrote: I never read the scenario briefings...EVER!

As a scenario designer, I love players like you :curse:

You should be happy, I am saving you time by not having to write all that stuff! Big Grin
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-22-2010, 09:16 AM,
(05-22-2010, 07:08 AM)Weasel Wrote: You should be happy, I am saving you time by not having to write all that stuff! Big Grin

You just made a grown man cry! Cry
For me, the longest and hardest part of putting together a scenario are the briefings. I know this is true for other scenario designers :hissy:
You need horse whipping! Whip
Big Grin