• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

just a thought, but maybe worth a try
05-19-2010, 01:37 AM,
RE: just a thought, but maybe worth a try
Jason,
I dont really want to get into long discussion about who meant what, just rest assured I never ever felt you meant to cut down my idea. Everything is OK, only thing really is I don't believe any money which would be possibly spent on a forum watch had any chance to be donated to the club otherwise. Anyways our discussion seems to be pointless, as there is no interest.

As for general club interest I am not sure. Out of 83 views of this thread nobody was interested, so I guess I would get 0 interested out of 830 views. Maybe I am wrong though, will overthink it once again. Also, I better ask higher authorities first, if they let me go any further.

7 years, you say. Are you trying to say I forgot to send you flowers at 5th annivarsary ? LOL

BTW did you know we live exactly at opposite ends of the planet ? If you start digging in New zealand and go straight thru the middle of Earth there is a good chance you jump off in my garden :)
That made me decide to support All Whites in South Africa World Cup. Had to find someone, as our boys failed to qualify, and I cant imagine watching football with no emotions.

cheers
maciej
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2010, 02:11 AM,
It's a great idea, sad to see there's so little interest. Maybe it's just us hardcore blitzers who like the idea of having a Blitz stamped item :)

How about a signet ring?
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
05-19-2010, 10:51 AM,
You did forget to send me flowers! Right, now I shall have to fight even harder in our battle to avenge that wrong :hissy:

Even though I live in Australia now (near six years now) I am still a Kiwi through and through. It is good that Aussi has made it to the Wld cup as well, and I will support them where I can, but obviously i will be hoping that wee NZ can pull off a miracle and at least win one game eh. A shame that the Polish team did not qualify, but the Europe division is much harder than Oceania.
I am looking forward to the tourney begining...it should be a good one for sure.

Hurrah!

Good luck with the watch idea...you can but try eh.
Signet ring...that's not a bad idea actually. i would wear one if it were in silver.

Cheers
Jason

(05-19-2010, 01:37 AM)czerpak Wrote: Jason,
I dont really want to get into long discussion about who meant what, just rest assured I never ever felt you meant to cut down my idea. Everything is OK, only thing really is I don't believe any money which would be possibly spent on a forum watch had any chance to be donated to the club otherwise. Anyways our discussion seems to be pointless, as there is no interest.

As for general club interest I am not sure. Out of 83 views of this thread nobody was interested, so I guess I would get 0 interested out of 830 views. Maybe I am wrong though, will overthink it once again. Also, I better ask higher authorities first, if they let me go any further.

7 years, you say. Are you trying to say I forgot to send you flowers at 5th annivarsary ? LOL

BTW did you know we live exactly at opposite ends of the planet ? If you start digging in New zealand and go straight thru the middle of Earth there is a good chance you jump off in my garden :)
That made me decide to support All Whites in South Africa World Cup. Had to find someone, as our boys failed to qualify, and I cant imagine watching football with no emotions.

cheers
maciej
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM,
Don't sell them. Have a raffle and sell tickets. A one off watch would cost more then you could get in tickets.
How about a novelty item? Something like a condom made out of an old inner tube with "Consolation Prize to the Blitz's smallest member" stenciled on it.