• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Playtests
05-07-2010, 08:47 AM,
Playtests
Could those players that are playing my "Road to the Pruth" scenario, and are finished, please complete the review part of the playtest in the H2H section so that I might be able to fix the issues and update the game file. I have emailed the players that I know of to please do so, if there are more of you out there, completing and reviewing the test would be great. I would like to get this one off the books.
While I am at it, just a reminder to do the same for any other playtest that you have completed. It really helps move things along if we are all prompt with playing/reviewing/and fixing the scenarios.
Thanks to those that take the time to play out these scenarios.
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2010, 03:51 AM,
RE: Playtests
(05-07-2010, 08:47 AM)Ratzki Wrote: Could those players that are playing my "Road to the Pruth" scenario, and are finished, please complete the review part of the playtest in the H2H section so that I might be able to fix the issues and update the game file. I have emailed the players that I know of to please do so, if there are more of you out there, completing and reviewing the test would be great. I would like to get this one off the books.
While I am at it, just a reminder to do the same for any other playtest that you have completed. It really helps move things along if we are all prompt with playing/reviewing/and fixing the scenarios.
Thanks to those that take the time to play out these scenarios.
Thanks for chasing this up, any tests that are holding you up because the testers have disappeared can be removed by myself or Hedgehog.
Quote this message in a reply