• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Comrades!! Game(s)?
04-29-2010, 06:28 AM,
Comrades!! Game(s)?
Hello Comrades!! Game?
I have been invovled with other various games here in the past such as the Campaign Series and the Combat Missions games. Now, it it time I switch up my genre and regroup to my ancestors hertiage, that being America!! I have a new interest in Early American Wars from the Revolution to the Civil war and all in between. I hope this is the right board for that kind of discussion? I just bought and downloaded John Tiller's Battleground Series from Matrix games and also purchased The Mexican-American War also from HPS, still waiting for that one in the mail.
The JTBCW package only includes: Gettsyburg, Antiem, Bull-Run, Shiloh and Chikamauga. I plan on buying Atlanta, Franklin, Chancellorsville and others in the very near future. I also am going to get invovled with HPS's the war of 1812 without a doubt. Also, is 1776 from HPS worth buying for both single player and PBEM use? Thanks guys!

I know our group might be small, but I am sure there are some of you out there that would like to start a couple PBEM games with me. I'm looking for small to medium scale games. Either side is fine with me. In terms of rules, since I'm new, you'd have to kind of fill me in on what rules are used and which are not. I'm kind of looking for a teacher/guide in this new genre/area of gaming. I know it must be a bit different than what I was doing over there with JTCS or CM (WWII gaming). So if there are any takers feel free to email me @ [email protected] or just relpy here.
Thanks again!!!

Gary aka WinfieldScott21
Quote this message in a reply