• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Let it Snow!
04-27-2010, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 02:08 PM by Pointman.)
RE: Let it Snow!
I think global warming is cool.Tired of paying all these heating bills for my jakuzzieee and having to wear a wetsuit in the winter.It binds you all up and stuff in your junk.Duhhh.Rub on Rub off lol.
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2010, 12:12 AM,
It is snowing right now in Vermont.......but that is neither rare or surprising.
04-28-2010, 11:40 AM,
Suweeetttt.....
04-28-2010, 10:13 PM,
What is surprising............is that it should be around 80F this weekend.
04-28-2010, 10:30 PM,
Just more proof of global warming snow, followed by 80 degree temperatures... It melts the snow and causes water, which in turn causes flooding, which in turn drowns everyone living in coastal regions...

I need to apply for a billion dollar government grant to test my new hypothesis that snow causes increased danger of drowning...

I can see the money rolling in now...

LOL...
04-29-2010, 02:14 AM,
Jim what you are describing sounds like what we call, "culling the herd" It can be done with a earthquake, flood , tidalwave or maybe global warming !!!
Just a thought

Chuck
04-30-2010, 03:39 AM,
SNOW!!. Today april 29. In the Southern California mountains. I used to enjoy the beatiful settings in the mountains. This year! I just dread the extra long winter. Last storm ripped off shingles on the roof. Usaully, we would be living in the beatiful sunny california weather. This year reminds my of the days of my youth when we lived in beatiful Chicago, with its long winters.

Everytime it rains,I cringe, wondering how much more damage will be done until I can get the roof repaired.