• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Medal Awarded - Klanx171
04-11-2010, 03:18 PM,
Medal Awarded - Klanx171
Ten Hut!

Front and center Klanx171.

It is my pleasure to award Klanx171 the Centurion Medal Second Class for successful completion of 100 games on the Steel Panther Ladder.

Congrats Daniel, as your brother it really is a great honor to award you this medal knowing I am amongst the list of 100 games.

My fellow Blitzers please join me in congratulating Daniel on his achievement.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 03:53 PM,
RE: Medal Awarded - Klanx171
Hurrah!!!!
Salute ///

Well done Dan Big Grin
Here's to the next 100 eh :whis:

If you had not spent most of the last two years dealing with the EPIC Europa Twilight tourney, you would probably be on 400 games by now eh!
ha!
:bow:

Cheers mate...good effort.

Walrus
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
04-11-2010, 04:59 PM,
Congrats! It's great to have another centurion among the ranks.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
04-11-2010, 07:52 PM,
Way to go

John
04-11-2010, 08:55 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Medal Awarded - Klanx171
Our unique fight in " Europa Twilight " was pleasure for me. :whis:

I congratulate ! cheers
Send this user an email
04-11-2010, 11:32 PM,
Cheers!

cheers
Send this user an email
04-12-2010, 04:56 AM,
Congrats......cheers
04-13-2010, 10:07 AM,
Thank you guys, its been a few years to get to 100 but thanks to those who have battled it out with me I have done it.

Id just like to thank those who have been my regular opps as well as my semi one off opps who have given me a fair share of fun over times and in most cases have kicked my butt:eek1: but in the process have made me a better player.

I have been running tournaments a lot in the past few years and now I am getting back into the fight so I hope to see a lot more of you guys over time, butt kicking or not.

Anyone who is keen can always let me know as I am keen to get some more games going (this excludes Jad who is always battling it out with me and I think might make up a fair amount of those 100 battles)
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2010, 10:34 PM by jadpanther.)
(04-13-2010, 10:07 AM)klanx171 Wrote: Thank you guys, its been a few years to get to 100 but thanks to those who have battled it out with me I have done it.

Id just like to thank those who have been my regular opps as well as my semi one off opps who have given me a fair share of fun over times and in most cases have kicked my butt:eek1: but in the process have made me a better player.

I have been running tournaments a lot in the past few years and now I am getting back into the fight so I hope to see a lot more of you guys over time, butt kicking or not.

Anyone who is keen can always let me know as I am keen to get some more games going (this excludes Jad who is always battling it out with me and I think might make up a fair amount of those 100 battles)

LOL........I think you might be right about us sharing so many games......congrats on crossing the centurian level!!!

Jad