• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Task force Echo and mod
12-21-2011, 12:08 PM,
Task force Echo and mod
I think my counter mod which added flags to many of the nationalities counters hasn't been put up since moving to the new (well not to new anymore) webiste. I can't find it anyway.

It's still there on the old website. Just been having a look at it and it brings back memories egetting all those flags done. Lots of new titles since, IF the mod is used at all I may end up making more the the newer titles.

So anychance it can be put up on the new site? I think it was put in the Korea section. Though maybe it would be better in one of the East front game sections as there are a fair few flag options for WW2.

Thanks
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2011, 06:26 AM,
RE: Task force Echo and mod
Is this it?

http://tfe4.wordpress.com/graphics-and-s...s/vietnam/

I can add it to a variety of different places. I basically cut and pasted things from the old site into the new one. I'll put the images up as well over the next two weeks while I'm on vacation....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-22-2011, 06:35 AM,
Whoops, sorry mate missed it there.

I think the East front games are the best place for it though it covers Veitnam and Korea and ES aswell.

(12-22-2011, 06:26 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Is this it?

http://tfe4.wordpress.com/graphics-and-s...s/vietnam/

I can add it to a variety of different places. I basically cut and pasted things from the old site into the new one. I'll put the images up as well over the next two weeks while I'm on vacation....

Send this user an email
12-22-2011, 07:15 AM,
Updated the image.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4