• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Infinite Load/unload capability
12-04-2010, 07:33 AM,
Infinite Load/unload capability
The German K 420 (f) 155mm gun (French), combined with the captured Quad (British) can load/unload at no cost.
I hope this is just an isolated issue, and not one across the board with captured stuff, a great addition to CS OOBs IMO.
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2010, 07:44 AM,
RE: Infinite Load/unload capability
(12-04-2010, 07:33 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: The German K 420 (f) 155mm gun (French), combined with the captured Quad (British) can load/unload at no cost.
I hope this is just an isolated issue, and not one across the board with captured stuff, a great addition to CS OOBs IMO.

Should be isolated. But thanks for bringing it up. I will look into it for the next UPDATE.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
12-05-2010, 09:47 AM,
(12-04-2010, 07:33 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: The German K 420 (f) 155mm gun (French), combined with the captured Quad (British) can load/unload at no cost.

Actually it is just a testimony to the great efficiency of all the involved units.......yeah....I'm having fun here :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
12-05-2010, 12:04 PM,
I gather you actually meant "elements", Earl