• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Coming Soon to H2H
06-09-2010, 12:43 PM,
RE: Coming Soon to H2H
(06-09-2010, 08:25 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Thanks Phillip. I await the rating from your opponent.

I am trying to understand design and how it fits with EA on or not. When I tested it against human opponents the Germans had a really tough time against the Russians. When I played as the Germans I believed that EA would help the Russians. It was a two edged sword that I thought players could decide upon. :chin:

I read your review and thank you for testing it out! :)

cheers

HSL

Ed I believe that asessment is correct. Ea did help the russians. The contest was 3 points away from a draw in the contest we played. If I had chosen the right target the last turn, we might have seen a draw. It was the difference of choosing an infantry(engineer) with a no effect result. Over an armored which could have been a unit eliminated
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2010, 02:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2010, 02:52 PM by Crossroads.)
Thanks Phillip, got your last turn. What a thriller! Have to watch the replay and then look at the units before writing the report - but it will come out with high marks rest assured Ed! :kill:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-11-2010, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2010, 04:06 AM by Crossroads.)
I entered my test report :)

Congratulations in order for Ed for creating such a fun and balanced scenario, and a round of cheers for Phillip for the tough fighting during the scenario all the way to last turn. I was very lucky to score a minor victory by a margin of a couple points only, the game went back and forth all the time we played!

Highly recommended for those looking for something different compared to late war scenarios that are the bulk of the stock :thumbs_up:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-16-2010, 05:07 AM,
(06-11-2010, 04:04 AM)Cpl K. Kat Wrote: I entered my test report :)

Congratulations in order for Ed for creating such a fun and balanced scenario, and a round of cheers for Phillip for the tough fighting during the scenario all the way to last turn. I was very lucky to score a minor victory by a margin of a couple points only, the game went back and forth all the time we played!

Highly recommended for those looking for something different compared to late war scenarios that are the bulk of the stock :thumbs_up:

The offer is still out for anyone who would like to help put a scenario through the test process. I'm ready to test.