• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Thread Quality
04-10-2010, 07:30 AM,
RE: CS Thread Quality
Oh! I beg your pardon Mike!

I thought I was opening up the discussion by discussing halftracks and trucks.
No probs, I'll just let you control the discussions here.

Oh, on the subject of CS thread quality, I would say it would probably improve even more if some people didn't constantly throw up posts like the communist party officers in ww2?

Pretty soon this is gonna become the CSKK Forum matey!
04-10-2010, 07:53 AM,
Thought I would check out the new forum search feature. Found this:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid313217

Text said this:

RE: Hey Scud
As one that has been involved in past gripes, fights, etc., and recently banned for it, I would after discussions suggest that, continuance of old gripes are non-productive and negative.
We have had a post from Hawk offering an olive branch for 2010 and I'd suggest we all take a grab at it, for the sake of the site and out of respect for the site-owner and the moderators, who all give their' time voluntarily, time to let them enjoy the site?
Chill out guys, like I'm going to. <======== ???
If I, or others renege on their intentions, then we stand to be hung for it. Let us all start moving forward and treat each other with the respect we expect from others to ourselves? <======== ???
PLEASE!

regards
Glint

What happened? :chin:

cheers

HSL
04-10-2010, 07:56 AM,
As for forum etiquette, 'Silence is Golden' . Maybe instead of forcing that on others, perhaps practice it as well?
04-10-2010, 08:44 AM,
(04-10-2010, 06:10 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Peter and Chuck:

I would greatly appreciate if you gents would stop hijacking my thread... and stay on subject... which is discussing CS thread quality.

May I suggest if you wish to discuss halftracks or any other subject that has nothing to do with this thread... that you start your own? :chin:

That way... folks who wish to contribute to this thread may do so... and others who want to discuss halftracks and other subjects, can gravitate over to your thread?

Please note that I am not interested in starting a "flame war" here... but the two of you are exhibiting rather poor forum etiquette.

Thanks for your understanding.

How can I be having poor forum etiquette, its a thread about interesting past threads, so we brought up a past post about half track and I added trucks to the mix. If the thread was about threads that YOU thought were interesting it should have stated as much !!! So I guess in a thread about " Thread Quality " we shouldn't talk about other threads ????

I better duck I can feel the hair on the back of my neck starting to stand up !!!

Chuck
04-10-2010, 11:04 AM,
WOW
Cam
04-10-2010, 12:01 PM,
I hate that chin scratching smiley.