• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WaW Ladder
04-05-2010, 06:09 AM,
WaW Ladder
I'm slightly confused by the WaW ladder. I just reported a game (red devils of bangalore) and it gave me the choice of force 1 or force 2. As I went second I chose force 2, although it has now registered this as if I was player 1. I was the RUF and my opponent the Indians, but this choice was not given.

I also notice that the other game I was involved in (welcome to hell) a Russia V Chechen scenario lists it as Russia v Ukraine in the result table.

Not sure if these are errors of just minor technical problems?
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2010, 06:23 AM,
RE: WaW Ladder
This is something I am going to work on, since a lot of the nations involved in the scenarios are not in the database. I'm going to have Red Force/Blue Force added, and modify the scenarios once this is done. As long as everyone gets their proper victory condition, it should be ok until then.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

04-05-2010, 03:16 PM,
(04-05-2010, 06:23 AM)Mad_Dog Wrote: This is something I am going to work on, since a lot of the nations involved in the scenarios are not in the database. I'm going to have Red Force/Blue Force added, and modify the scenarios once this is done. As long as everyone gets their proper victory condition, it should be ok until then.

Dont want to push any more work on your plate MD but I think Ivory Coast forces needed to be added as well for Africa at War.IIRC Oz's excellent latest AIW scns include them
244 games with legend that is Richie61
04-05-2010, 10:48 PM,
(04-05-2010, 03:16 PM)Laza Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 06:23 AM)Mad_Dog Wrote: This is something I am going to work on, since a lot of the nations involved in the scenarios are not in the database. I'm going to have Red Force/Blue Force added, and modify the scenarios once this is done. As long as everyone gets their proper victory condition, it should be ok until then.

Dont want to push any more work on your plate MD but I think Ivory Coast forces needed to be added as well for Africa at War.IIRC Oz's excellent latest AIW scns include them

These are additions to the database that we can't make; it has to be taken to a higher admin at the Blitz. For right now things are running a bit on the thin side, but if there are forces that people think need to be added, this is the place to mention it and we'll pass it to the higher ups for their To Do list...
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-07-2010, 06:30 AM,
(04-05-2010, 03:16 PM)Laza Wrote:

This and MD's requests were processed. Just a matter of editing the appropriate scenarios, which anyone can do if they feel up to it.....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4