• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Raise your shields!
03-22-2010, 05:49 AM,
Raise your shields!
Friends, Romans, Fellow Gamers......

The latest patches in the game really bought some great changes, overall has renewed my excitement about the series.

With these new "Marian Reforms" all are eligible to play!

As of 107 BC the eligibility requirements to become a Roman soldier in the service of the Republic have been lifted. you no longer have to be a member of the fifth census class or higher, own property worth 3000 sesterces in value or supply your own armaments.

As many of the Great Caesar's in their time I offer the Citizens of Rome and the Republic a 100 days of games in celebration!

Anyone looking for a match send me a courier, you can pick the scenario and side. I have all three games in the series. New Conscripts (for those needing a game to get out of Bootcamp) or Veterans Centurions welcomed. We can work out options and mirror games before start. 2-3 turns a week or better if the scenario is small.

Let the games begin!

Aut vincere aut mori!
(Either to conquer or to die)
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2010, 08:45 AM,
RE: Raise your shields!
... and how about a point or two if they follow my blog?! hehehe...

http://albert-amos.blogspot.com/
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
03-22-2010, 11:08 PM,
Hello, my name is Jose Luis, and I am a Spanish fan of history and wargames.

I agree with you and the Mr. Al Amos, that this series is very interesting, but the general public does not seem interested.

I would cross my sword with you, recreating a historical battle, provided you have time. For my part could respond 2.3 shifts per week.

Thank you for your attention and excuse my grammar.
03-23-2010, 06:32 AM,
Hi Kokono,

I sent you a pm, Looking forward to the match.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
03-23-2010, 09:40 PM,
Thanks, but never received a private message. I indicated my email:

[email protected]