• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest Results
03-22-2010, 12:43 PM,
RE: Latest Results
I think that this is what he wants to do though. He wants to see how many of each flavor of Sp are played.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM,
(03-22-2010, 10:22 AM)Imp Wrote: Hope you followed that the main point is all games in that table are of the type listed in the heading though cant diferentiate between MBT WW2 or SPWAW

Cheers
John

(03-22-2010, 12:43 PM)wigam Wrote: I think that this is what he wants to do though. He wants to see how many of each flavor of Sp are played.

Exactly.

When we report a result, we log the actual SP game played: SPMBT, SPWW2, SPH2H, SPWaW etc.

We used to be able to go to the recent results screen and see how many of each type of SP game had been played, and by who.

As you can see from my screen shot, this feature is not working. I'm not sure if it's just not working for me, just not for IE8, or not for anyone...
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM,
I have IE8 and Firefox 3.6 and neither works.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
03-26-2010, 07:21 AM,
IE8? Internet Explorer I get but I didn't realize they gave you your own number, or that there were 8 people that actually use IE.
Oh well;
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/

Try Firefox and see what a real browser is like.

As far as newbees, Why not ask for a volunteer to keep one eye on the sign-up page then contact each newbee with an offer to help, at least with the boot camp game.
I would volunteer but my SP time is about to end. I expect to be without internet service from June until the Civil War is over. I am working on a series of short training type scenarios. Right now I'm calling them "Scouting 101", "Intro to arty", and "kill box basics". The scouting and arty are pretty easy, 5 to 6 turn mini-games. Kill box will have to be longer. I would like to keep that under 10 turns, but haven't figured out how yet. I see them as extensions of what is in the hints section of the manual.
I'll send them off before I drop under the thermocline.