• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

unit viewer
03-21-2010, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2010, 02:22 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: unit viewer
(03-20-2010, 05:49 PM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Doesn't work in Win 7 either. :(

No, the one that comes with the JTCS unfortunately didn't work with my W7 64bit either.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2010, 02:10 AM,
Pointman
The correct folder I'm pretty sure is the Mods folder.
I'm using Vista 32 bit and the unit viewer works fine for me.

Cheers Gordoncheers
03-22-2010, 03:25 PM,
Hi Gordon.I uninstalled and wiped folder and all links to folder and re-installed.Still no luck.I found after new install two jtcs unit viewers.One in user mods and one in tools folder.Can you check and see if your tools folder has unit viewer? Thanks Pointman.
03-22-2010, 08:08 PM,
Hi Pointman, Yes you are correct I've just checked and there is a Unit Viewer in both the folders you mention. I double clicked on the Icon in both folders to see what would happen and it brought up the Unit Viewer onscreen.
I suggest if you are able to do this and it also brings up the viewer, I would right click on the Icon and then "Send to Desktop" and create shortcut
I hope this helps otherwise I am at a loss.

Cheers, Gordoncheers
03-23-2010, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2010, 03:54 PM by Pointman.)
Hi Gordon.Thank you for the input.I am happy to say I have found and corrected the problem.Everything runs fine now whoo hoo:)The issue was with my .net framework.Thanks for hangin in there with me, I appreciate the help. Best Regards,Bruce :)
03-23-2010, 11:15 PM,
(03-23-2010, 03:17 PM)Pointman Wrote: Hi Gordon.Thank you for the input.I am happy to say I have found and corrected the problem.Everything runs fine now whoo hoo:)The issue was with my .net framework.Thanks for hangin in there with me, I appreciate the help. Best Regards,Bruce :)

Would it be possible to explain the problem and correction?

Thank you!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM,
Hi Jason.Somehow (and I still dont know why) the complete .netframework
sp 1,2,3 got corrupted.I was doing a high priorty update and I noticed microsoft was offering .netframework dl's again.I knew I had already done these dl's in the past.I re-installed and everything runs fine (knock on wood) for now.
This seems to be an isolated issue not related to the os platform issues others are reporting.Best Regards Bruce.
03-24-2010, 01:57 PM,
(03-24-2010, 09:25 AM)Pointman Wrote: Hi Jason.Somehow (and I still dont know why) the complete .netframework
sp 1,2,3 got corrupted.I was doing a high priorty update and I noticed microsoft was offering .netframework dl's again.I knew I had already done these dl's in the past.I re-installed and everything runs fine (knock on wood) for now.
This seems to be an isolated issue not related to the os platform issues others are reporting.Best Regards Bruce.

Thank you, Bruce!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-12-2010, 04:01 AM,
JTCS Unit Viewer on 64 bit OS

Please check this version
http://arkady.cz/storage/JTCS_UnitViewer_1041.zip

Should work on both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows (XP, Vista and 7)
Let me know if there is a problem...
And please, let me know if you run it under 64bit system without problem too, just to confirm that this build is correct. ;)
Thanks
10-12-2010, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2010, 04:11 AM by Crossroads.)
(10-12-2010, 04:01 AM)Arkady Wrote: JTCS Unit Viewer on 64 bit OS

Please check this version
http://arkady.cz/storage/JTCS_UnitViewer_1041.zip

Should work on both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows (XP, Vista and 7)
Let me know if there is a problem...
And please, let me know if you run it under 64bit system without problem too, just to confirm that this build is correct. ;)
Thanks

Cheers Arkady,

I got an earlier beta from you in January, I had some issues with using that one while playing JTCS at the same time.

This seems to work OK however on my W7 64 bit. Thanks! cheers
Visit us at CSLegion.com