• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Scenario & AAR on beating the AI
11-30-2010, 11:17 PM,
New Scenario & AAR on beating the AI
There's a new AAR up dealing with how to beat the AI. It's by Lucius, better known as Paul Bruffel, the designer of the Ancient Warfare series. Lucius also wrote a new scenario for Punic Wars and it's available at the same link.

http://tjd-gladius.blogspot.com/

Tim
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 08:54 AM,
RE: New Scenario & AAR on beating the AI
Thanks added your blog.

I was looking at getting one of these but wasnt sure which game was the best for my buck in terms of features out of the ones on the HPS site

I also like the 3D view as I feel it adds to the feel. I have Field of Glory but I do not feel it is in depth enough, but I do like FOG's expandability
Send this user an email
12-27-2010, 09:53 AM,
(12-27-2010, 08:54 AM)BluntF Wrote: Thanks added your blog.

I was looking at getting one of these but wasnt sure which game was the best for my buck in terms of features out of the ones on the HPS site

I also like the 3D view as I feel it adds to the feel. I have Field of Glory but I do not feel it is in depth enough, but I do like FOG's expandability

Glad you like the blog. I clicked on the link in your sig and was amazed to find the SDC AAR blog. I had no idea it existed. You guys need to advertise more! (or maybe I need to be more alert.) It's excellent.

All the AW games are excellent and if you're looking to buy just one then I suppose you'll have to be guided by the historic period that interests you the most. I'm forever biased toward Punic Wars.

I'm fond of FoG myself. No depth but lots of fun.

Tim
12-27-2010, 10:41 AM,
I just started that blog with Steve about a week ago :) Some of the AAR's are from my Blunt Force Gamer wargaming site and the others are collected from around the net (with credit and links given).

If you want one posted let me know its a great way to show people how the games play

I am into Alexander but I wouldnt mind fighting Roman battles like I can in FoG
Send this user an email