• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New blog
06-14-2010, 06:49 AM,
RE: New blog
Hello, I found very interesting reading your last comment on his blog, which refers to the possibility of creating custom armies.

It would be interesting to create a campaign, as was attempted in Ancient Warfare Club disappeared, commanding each of the participants for their own army.

Regards
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2010, 02:53 AM,
Switched to weekly posting. New material up.
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
06-30-2010, 11:27 PM,
This week's blog post will be short and sweet, and an invitation for the readers to join in. Quite simply I'll post these two questions.

"What titles would you like to see included in this series?"

"What feature would you like to see added to the engine?"

al
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
07-03-2010, 08:18 AM,
I think that the game engine would be good for the Middle Ages.

Following the age old, I would like .................. Roman Civil War
07-24-2010, 02:08 AM,
New post up.
Al Amos
07-28-2010, 10:24 AM,
New post up. Maybe its the novicane talking (just got back from the dentist), but I'm going to tackle the subject of how to make a campaign! Wish me luck. I'll break it down and take as many 'parts' to describe what I'm doing as possible. I'll try to make multiple posts per week, and if all goes well we'll have a new campaign to play at the end of it all!

al
Al Amos
09-19-2010, 01:00 AM,
Hello to everyone and Al specifically.

The included link gets me to a page stating the blog cannot be found. Is it something temporary or is there a longer term and more important problem ?

Thanks in advance for any light shared.

Kind regards,

SG
10-23-2010, 02:04 PM,
Work swept me away from my computer this fall. My blogs disappeared a few weeks ago, not sure what happened. I may start a new one after Christmas. al
Al Amos
11-26-2010, 03:29 AM,
Tinkering around this morning. I found my two blogs!

I thought they had been accidently deleted. This morning I figured I would take a look to see about rebuilding them, and viola! I was able to recover them!

Happy Thanksgiving for sure! :-)

al
Al Amos
12-26-2010, 07:24 PM,
I've permanently deleted this blog. With Tim's excellent official blog, mine is not needed any more.
Al Amos