• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sealion '40 art pack now available
03-18-2010, 12:37 PM,
Sealion '40 art pack now available
As the subject title says, there is a Sealion '40 art pack now available at vmods.com! :)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2010, 12:54 AM,
RE: Sealion '40 art pack now available
Thanks V-man That was fast work and the art is your usual high quality.

Doctor
03-19-2010, 05:27 AM,
Hey Ed, do you ever sleep or has the Army assigned you a platoon of assistants to help you with this effort?

Very nice work and amazingly fast too, thank you very much!
03-19-2010, 06:56 AM,
(03-19-2010, 05:27 AM)alaric99x Wrote: Hey Ed, do you ever sleep or has the Army assigned you a platoon of assistants to help you with this effort?

Well, over the 10 years or so I have devised a system to be able to do this stuff fairly quickly. Still it doesn't come without some effort, so luckily I get some kind of enjoyment out of putting the packs together (it has a calming zen like effect on me). :whis:
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 07:14 AM,
(03-19-2010, 06:56 AM)Volcano Man Wrote:
(03-19-2010, 05:27 AM)alaric99x Wrote: Hey Ed, do you ever sleep or has the Army assigned you a platoon of assistants to help you with this effort?

Well, over the 10 years or so I have devised a system to be able to do this stuff fairly quickly. Still it doesn't come without some effort, so luckily I get some kind of enjoyment out of putting the packs together (it has a calming zen like effect on me). :whis:

Beware Volcano, we might come to expect this speed from now on - zen or no zen... :)

Many thanks!

Jison
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 09:55 AM,
VM - could you re-list the browsers that will allow access to your site? Not sure what occured but I can't log in to your site at all now with IE.

Thanks.
03-19-2010, 11:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010, 11:12 AM by Volcano Man.)
Try either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both of those are free, and either one are them are very nice. I use Firefox myself, no more IE for me as of about six years ago. Also, keep in mind that sometimes you can try to log in and it says you are not allowed to view the resource, but when you click on downloads it allows you access to it. I am not sure what causes that other than some setting in your browser relating to cookies.
Send this user an email
03-19-2010, 04:09 PM,
(03-19-2010, 11:11 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Try either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both of those are free, and either one are them are very nice. I use Firefox myself, no more IE for me as of about six years ago. Also, keep in mind that sometimes you can try to log in and it says you are not allowed to view the resource, but when you click on downloads it allows you access to it. I am not sure what causes that other than some setting in your browser relating to cookies.

Swore off IE about the same time as yourself. Will never go back now. Big Grin

Thanks VM, for the great art. And everything else of course!
"History is replete with historically stupid campaigns that make great games." Marquo
03-19-2010, 08:00 PM,
(03-19-2010, 09:55 AM)Al Wrote: VM - could you re-list the browsers that will allow access to your site? Not sure what occured but I can't log in to your site at all now with IE.

Thanks.

Turn off your firewalll/cloaking device before signing in and quickly downloading any files, then remember to switch it on again before returning home to view the goodies. You do trust the file contents, don't you.

Was having similar problems with the zip files being incomplete but this is a work around for me.