• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Time to hand over the reigns
03-08-2010, 06:41 AM,
RE: Time to hand over the reigns
Damm, where can another good admin come from?
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2010, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2010, 08:10 AM by retired from gaming.)
(03-07-2010, 04:07 AM)Weasel Wrote: My main reason for stepping down is that I really no longer enjoy SP like I use too. Each day I open my email and see my CM games waiting and I am excited to see what has happened. But when it comes to SP I find the turns are turning into a chore which isn't good. When you have to force yourself to play a turn, well then it is time to move along.

well, talking from own experience I agree it is good thing to take a break in such a moment. It took me a whole year break to start enjoy playing SP again. But you will surely be back, Chris. No wonder about it. Just way too many games under the belt to just let it go, methinks. Just a questions of time. Sadly we havent had a chance to fight on the battlefield, just on the MB. When you decide you want to try again, let me know. I will break my rule of playing stock scens only and will play a purchase game with you, if you are only up to it that is.
Whatever one may thinks about our arguments and issues, this place was much better with you.
respect
maciej
There is an ideal custodian in spe. Very experienced player, really calm of his reactions, as helpfull as one can be. Been here for years, knows how things are done. Very modest, as well, so I dont think he will volunteer. I think about VESKU.
He really deserves to run the place. Vesa, please step in and take the place over.
As a long term friend, I volunteer for assistant, if needed.
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM,
(03-08-2010, 08:03 AM)czerpak Wrote: Vesa, please step in and take the place over.

I wasn't able to read the forum this weekend and when I am, I read the horrible news of losing both our precious custodians.

I know myself well enough not to volunteer for the job, I wouldn't do any good for the site.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
03-08-2010, 06:47 PM,
OK, then I volunteer, if needed. IIRC the unwritten rules of the Club, it is up to Chris to name the new custodian though.
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
03-10-2010, 01:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 01:46 PM by Gila.)
Thumbs_Down  RE: Time to hand over the reigns
(03-08-2010, 06:47 PM)czerpak Wrote: OK, then I volunteer, if needed. IIRC the unwritten rules of the Club, it is up to Chris to name the new custodian though.
Even though i hardly knew them,
So sorry to hear that Walrus and Weasel are stepping down soon.
Mostly lurked but from what i saw both are great MODs,
Cheers to both of you.

czerpak and Imp have volunteered,both seem dedicated to the game from what i've seen.
03-11-2010, 09:47 PM,
It has been confirmed for the next nearly 3 months I will not be able to log on daily sometimes for periods of 4+ days. I am still happy to assist but need someone to stepup that can be more consistent than me at present to keep an eye on the forum. To clarify for anyone considering these long gaps will not be that regular but there will be single day gaps say log on 5 days a week normally. I can not get round this as caused by overnight racing hence no internet access but would still be happy to do any background work plus check forums when available.
John