• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need H2H Play Testers for RS Scenario
02-17-2010, 09:23 PM,
RE: Need H2H Play Testers for RS Scenario
(02-17-2010, 08:30 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Mike, I am wondering where all those "there is nothing going on here" members who could step up to the plate and help make scenarios more balanced and fun? :chin:

Keep trying. Maybe some more will read and help out. :smoke:

cheers

HSL

Thanks Ed! I appreciate you stepping up (again!) to help play test Terror on Tarakan... but you have ALREADY gone through 6 initial test games! :eek1: You have gone above and beyond the call here! :smoke:

Since the only way quality H2H scenarios can be produced is for other players to get involved and help play test new designs... I'm sure folks will do what is right... and step forward to help here.

Thanks in advance gents. cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2010, 05:18 AM,
Shhhh ... don't tell Antoni. I told him I only played it four times. ;)

HSL
02-18-2010, 05:57 AM,
So if you win Ed I can blame you having insider knowledge !

(Seriously I am not bothered about how many other times you have played it !).

(02-18-2010, 05:18 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Shhhh ... don't tell Antoni. I told him I only played it four times. ;)

HSL
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-18-2010, 08:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2010, 09:16 AM by Kool Kat.)
Hi Gents: :smoke:

First test report for Terror on Tarakan has been posted! :eek1:

Yes - this scenario does play that fast! :eek1: :eek1:

I guess the "I don't have time" excuse falls kind of flat? :chin:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
02-19-2010, 02:17 AM,
Hi Mike,

I was trying to take a little hiatus, but you're making me feel guilty, sooo... anybody want to test it with me?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-19-2010, 03:26 AM,
Hi Dave,
I'll test this one!...send it over!

Gary
02-19-2010, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2010, 07:36 AM by Kool Kat.)
Gents: :smoke:

Initial play tester feedback from the brave souls who have waded ashore to do battle in Terror on Tarakan, has been very favorable:

"The forces available were interesting for a small game. Allies have tanks and a recon, Japanese have different qualities of infantry."

"The map is perfect for this size scenario."

"This would be a great online game."

"A quick game to play but stays exciting."

"Nice surprise in the beginning making the Allied player turn his attention to all areas of the battlefield."

"There are very few scenarios that really capture my attention. This one does as it is small and brutal. Makes you want to find out what is happening next."

There is still time to get in on the 1st round of testing... but you need to hurry! :eek1:

Do you have what it takes to face Terror on Tarakan? :chin:

Register, download, and play test Terror on Tarakan today! :smoke:
Send this user an email