• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Separating Thread in your Post
02-15-2010, 05:02 AM,
RE: Separating Thread in your Post
Hey Ed, I was assessed once, found to be ok, - sometimes I wonder if they mis-diagnosed, lol!

Yes Dmitriy, think you should post in the 'site problem area' ?

regards
Peter
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2010, 05:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2010, 05:43 AM by Scud.)
Hmmmm...
Hmmmm.... again.
Looks like it has to be one long post with line separations. Not sure if there are other options in "MyBB", the bulletin board software the Blitz uses.

You can add pictures to each one, though, pretty sure anyway. You have to add the screen shot in your control panel area, then insert the link.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-15-2010, 07:42 AM,
(02-15-2010, 05:36 AM)Scud Wrote: Not sure if there are other options in "MyBB", the bulletin board software the Blitz uses.
You can look at those previouse AARs, it was possible to do before on the old site...

But, well, I guess I can live with it . :smoke:

cheers
Dmitriy
02-15-2010, 08:20 AM,
This is not a problem with the new site as such it is a problem caused by the new MYBB software we use for the forum, some clever geek decided it was a waste to separate comments into separate posts if the same person posted two consecutive posts in thread, you can understand the logic in that thinking and i bet you any money he has never heard of an AAR and so could never realise the issues this change would cause in our part of the web! :hissy:

I have no idea if Raz can fix this.........:conf: