• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

winSPww2 v4.0 OOB errors
02-12-2010, 09:02 PM,
RE: winSPww2 v4.0 OOB errors
I have a game running in ver4 without fixed OOBs with july who sends me unzipped .dat file where the error occur. Another battle with Stonefire in ver4 with fixed OOBs where the error also occur. I'll have to check the other games running for the error, can't remember which of them has it.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 10:36 PM,
Have been doing some testing with Jason the important thing seems to be security.
I/we think only basic security games are having this problem if anybody has it in a full security game please say.
Pressing 1 on your numberpad should tell you security type.
If others could confirm they are using basic security it would help to track & solve this problem.
Thanxs
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM,
we use basic security in 3 games with Vesku.
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
02-13-2010, 12:31 AM,
Hi Chaps

We seem to have cracked it.
It is an issue with Basic Security that has already been dealt with for the next patch. It never was an OOB issue per-se.

From Andy at CAMO...

The current 4.05 EXE certainly has no problems in either SECURE or BASIC security as determined by my testing & debug tracing.

I think we were chasing the wrong thing there for a while.
Cheers to all the lads who helped in tracking this down.

We seem to be able to use Full Security with no problem, and we can safely ignore the 'obat error' messages we'll get in Basic Security until it gets sorted in the next patch.

Cheers
Walrus
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?