• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Leader images
02-04-2010, 01:18 PM,
Leader images
Gentlemen
Just want to double check something here.....
Several years ago I was fooling around with Photo Shop and made some new leader image files. I simply replaced them into the old Talonsoft game and they worked fine. No issues. With the new version of the game, I simply forgot about these files and would like to use them again if I can.
Can I do this under the new JTCS version without having any headaches ? It should just be a simple switch of an image file, but you never know
Thanks in advance
Also see the attachment
Cam

Attached Files
.bmp   Leader1.bmp (Size: 222.87 KB / Downloads: 15)
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM,
RE: Leader images
I don't know the inner workings of the program, but I know graphics. If the game is calling for Leader1.bmp and you replace the image with another that is the same size and named the same thing, it'll work. No way a program knows the difference, unless it can check something else, like creation date, which I thoroughly doubt it does. At any rate, just back up the old image before replacing it, then you'll be completely safe. Same goes with any other image, you can replace a PvIVh with a 1962 red corvette (pre-flip headlights of course) if you want.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply