• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Medal Ceremony- Templar (steel god)
02-05-2010, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010, 03:42 AM by The SNAFU.)
RE: Medal Ceremony- Templar (steel god)
(02-04-2010, 07:05 AM)Foul. Wrote: Templar front and centre hup, hup, hup Sgt

Paul is awarded the Centurion Medal - First Class for reporting 200 games on the OpS ladder, Paul (known as steel god until recently) is only the third active player on the OpS ladder to achieve this milestone!

Beers on him cheers :bow:

Congratulations Paul! 200 games is an amazing feet...err I mean feat, particularly given the time one invests in playing even short scenarios.

Glad I could help push your game AND victory totals forward. Having had my head handed to me by you in most of our encounters has actually been a good thing. You are skillful and always willing to share your knowledge.

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2010, 06:00 AM,
Indeed a good point, what is so great about the likes of Paul, Dog Soldier, Volcano Man, Ricky B (and no doubt others i may not have had the pleasure to play) is that they are more than happy to help you understand a feature/tactic of the game or explain in detail how you screwed up so badly Big Grin and how you might improve your play rather than keep their cards close to their chests to gain or keep an advantage.......:bow:

These are the true gentlemen of the OpS ladder and help the whole community to enjoy our favourite games even more! :soap: cheers
02-06-2010, 01:14 AM,
As for having my head handed back to me......with a mug like this, can't blame anybody for wanting to hand it back! Big Grin